All printing at UCSC requires a FOAPAL (billing code), and must be charged to a Departmental or faculty research grant account.
Faculty, postdocs, researchers
Faculty: Printing charged to faculty research grant account
Postdocs / Researchers: Printing charged to faculty or own research grant account
Email email@example.com with FOAPAL
- Email Research Accountant requesting FOAPAL approval
- Research accountant must email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with approval. CC email@example.com
- Once FOAPAL is approved, firstname.lastname@example.org will schedule a meeting with the person who needs printing access to set up the appropriate drivers on their computer.
Printing charged to departmental account. Email email@example.com who will obtain FOAPAL from Department Manager
- Obtain from person who wishes to print:
- UCSC email address
- Employee ID
- FOAPAL for printing charges (faculty, postdocs, researchers only)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org who will schedule a meeting with the person who
needs printing access to set up the appropriate drivers on their computer.