Home 5 Divisional Accounting 5 Travel & Other Reimbursements

Travel & Other Reimbursements

  • Submit your Post-Travel form or Direct Reimbursement form to your accountant in the PBSci Business Office by mail (original documents required). Link to Travel & Direct Payment Reimbursement forms: https://financial.ucsc.edu/Pages/travel_guide.aspx
  • Submit your Travel Advance Requests to your accountant by fax, mail or email.

For information or assistance with specific travel issues or questions, contact travelhelp@ucsc.edu.