|Vehicle #||Vehicle Type||Seats||Calendar Code|
|7600||Passenger van w/ cargo space||8||Lavender|
|7633||Passenger van w/ cargo space||8||Red|
|7375||C-max hybrid car||5||Blue|
|7247||Scion (manual transmission)||5||Teal|
|7825||Ford truck||6||Dark Blue|
- Check availability on the EEB Vehicle Reservations Calendar (above) before submitting a request.
- To request vehicle reservations click the button below:
- All reservations including those from outside the EEB department will show up on the calendar once the request has been reviewed and approved. Email confirmations will also be sent with detailed reservation information. Please verify that your reservations are accurate for the dates requested.
- If you do NOT see your reservation on the calendar and/or do not receive a confirmation email, your reservation has NOT been finalized. Please contact Julio Harvey, email@example.com, for assistance.
If you need to make changes to an existing reservation, submit an updated online reservation request. To cancel your reservation email Julio Harvey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recharges rate for use is $1.67 per mile in 2021-22. A recharge FOAPAL is entered when requesting a reservation. You may request departmental support for a waiver of the recharge fee. These requests are reviewed for approval once the reservation form is submitted. A trip mileage log is collected when keys and vehicles are returned to the Coastal Science Campus.
Key pick up and return are coordinated with department staff at CBB. Detailed information will be sent in the reservation confirmation email.
Instructions for securing overnight parking in Lot 206 at CBB for M-F weekday or weekend field trips
- your field trip dates. For trips that may include weekday overnight parking, details will need to be ironed out with Park Mobile.
- list of students, their car color and make, license plate
- Contact Dispatch, 831 459-2231, ext 1 (non-emergency) in advance to confirm that officers on duty are aware in the event that Derek is off off-duty or if you are coordinating weekend overnight parking.
Always return vehicles with a full tank of fuel.
When fueling (regular gas), check the oil level and tire pressure. These are especially important when carrying a heavy load and before long trips.
Before driving please remember to double check the vehicle’s condition and fuel levels.
Be sure to write down your start mileage on the logs before leaving.
In case of an accident, refer to the emergency packet in red binders in each van.
Returning a vehicle
Return the vehicles clean and free of interior trash, dirt, sand, water, etc. Cleaning supplies are stored in the large orange toolbox next to the dumpsters behind CBB. Ask your TA/students to monitor trash and clean up at the end of the trip.